Celebrities Lost in 2021 RIP Moneyon Monday, December 20, 2021
- Eve Babitz,Babitz died Dec. 17, 2021 Huntington’s disease.
- Ken Kragen hit song “We Are The World.” Dec 18.
- Vicente Fernández, the Mexican entertainer
“You play with your toys and your money and all your fine things, and you forget. You forget and that’s why you’re happy” — Anne Rice
- Anne Rice, the “Interview With the Vampire,” died at the age of 80.
- Monkees singer and guitarist Mike Nesmith died at 78, his manager said Friday, Dec. 10, 2021.
- Houston Texans wide receiver Demaryius Thomas died at the age of 33. Thomas Dec. 9, 2021.
- Bob Dole He was 98 when he died. His wife, Sunday, Dec. 5, 2021
- Country musician, Stonewall Jackson, , died on December 4, 2021.
- Edward Shames, died December 3, 2021.
- Darlene Hard died on December 3, 2021.
- Designer Virgil Abloh, “a rare, aggressive form of cancer” Nov. 28
“You can’t have personal investors anymore because it’s too expensive, so you have to have corporate investment or a lot of rich people” — Stephen Sondheim
- Stephen Sondheim, Broadway compos died at 91 years old
- Art LaFleur 78 years old. his Parkinson’s disease.
- Drummer Graeme Edge, The Moody Blues in 1981, died in November 2021 at the age of 80.
- Actor Dean Stockwell, died at his home Nov. 7, 2021. He was 85.
- Ronnie Wilson died Nov. 3, 2021, He was 73.
- Jovita Moore, died at 54. from glioblastoma.
- James Michael Tyler died on Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021. He was 59 years old.
“The root cause of poverty is social injustice and the bad government that abets it” — Colin Powell
- Colin Powell, secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, died at 84
- Betty Lynn, has died. She was 95
- Willie Garson, died Sept. 21, 2021. He was 57.
- Sarah Dash, LaBelle, died at 76, Sept. 20, 2021.
- Norm Macdonald, died Sept. 14, 2021. He was 61.
- Character actor Michael Constantine, died Aug. 31, 2021 at the age of 91.
- Terry Brennan, 93.
“I am the epitome of the underdog. By societies standards I should have been dead a long time ago, and I was nobody’s gangster, I wasn’t a thug, I wasn’t selling drugs on the corner – I was scared of that” — Michael K. Williams
- Actor Michael K. Williams, on Sept. 6, 2021. He was 54.
- Sarah Harding, died after battling cancer. She was 39.
- Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts, died Aug. 24, 2021.
- Don Everly was 84. died Aug. 21, 2021.
- Japanese actor Sonny Chiba, died of COVID-19 complications. He was 82.
- Maki Kaji, died, Aug. 17. He was 69
- Former ambassador and philanthropist James C. Hormel, died at 88 on Aug. 13, 2021
- Grammy-winning folk singer-songwriter Nanci Griffith, died Aug. 13, 2021 at the age of 68.
- Una Stubbs, died Aug. 12, 2021 at the age of 84
“A guy’s who has all the money he needs and never faced any hard times, he won’t have any character” — Bobby Bowden
- Bobby Bowden, the Hall of Fame coach died Aug. 8, 2021 at the age of 91.
- Actress Markie Post, died at 70 on Aug. 7, 2021, cancer.
- Dusty Hill ZZ Top died 72.
- Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld died Wednesday, June 30, 2021,
- Veteran character actor Charlie Robinson, Night Court,” died July 11, 2021 in Los Angeles.
- Gavin MacLeod, died early May 29, 2021.
- NBA Mark Eaton died on May 29, 2021, at age 64
- B.J. Thomas died on May 29, 2021, at age 78
“I just kept reminding myself that every single component in this spacecraft was provided by the guy who submitted the cheapest tender” — Michael Collins
- Michael Collins,died of cancer, He was 90.
“Let’s tell the truth. Mr. Reagan will raise taxes, and so will I. He won’t tell you. I just did” — Walter F. Mondale
- Walter Mondale, died Apr. 19, 2021. He was 93.
- DMX, rapper died Apr. 9, 2021. He was 50 years old.
“It seems to me that it’s the best way of wasting money that I know of. I don’t think investments on the moon pay a very high dividend” — Prince Philip
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, died at the age of 99 on April 9th.
- British actor Paul Ritter, died March 5, 2021 after battling a brain tumor.
“I never had a doubt about wanting to be an actress, but certainly when there were periods of unemployment, I would think, ‘Oh, I’m never going to work again’ The only thing I don’t like about it is the business part of it – the negotiating and all this stuff that you don’t learn in school. I’m not good with business” — Jessica Walter
- actress Jessica Walter died at age 80 in New York City on March 24, 2021.
- George Segal died at age 87 on March 23, 2021
- Elgin Baylor died Mar. 22, 2021, at age 86.
- Sabine Schmitz, died March 16, 2020. She was 51.
- American professional boxer “Marvelous” Marvin Hagler died on March 13, 2021, at 66
“Money is the mother’s milk of everything, and it certainly is the mother’s milk of politics” — Rush Limbaugh
- Rush Limbaugh, died Feb. 17, 2021, at age 70.
“There’s nothing that will change someone’s moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums ” — Larry Flynt
- Larry Flynt, founded “Hustler” magazine, died on Feb. 10, 2021, at the age of 78.
- Mary Wilson died on Feb. 8, 2021, at age 76.
- U.S. Rep. Ron Wright, R-Texas, died on Feb. 7, 2021, of COVID-19
- Millie Hughes-Fulford, first female payload specialist to fly in space for NASA, died on Feb. 2, 2021, at 75.
“You don’t get gushers of revenue by raising tax rates. You get it through expansion” — George P. Shultz
- Secretary of State George P. Shultz died on Feb. 6, 2021, at age 100.
- Leon Spinks, died on Feb. 5, 2021. The 67-year-old,diagnosed with several forms of cancer.
- Christopher Plummer, died at 91.
“The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don’t want to do” — Hal Holbrook
- Hal Holbrook died at the age of 95 on Feb. 2, 2021.
“I don’t think you can ever make enough to be set for life. Well, I guess there are limits. In the billions, I guess” — Dustin Diamond
- Dustin Diamond, died at age 44 from stage four lung cancer on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Cicely Tyson died Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021. She was 96.
“I think husbands and wives should live in separate houses. If there’s enough money, the children should live in a third” — Cloris Leachman
- Cloris Leachman, Jan. 27, 2021, of natural causes She was 94.
“I remember the ’57 World Series. We beat the Yankees … I remember that the split, the shares we had, came to about, oh, I think about $7000 per player. And I had never in my life seen that much money” — Hank Aaron
- Hank Aaron, died at the age of 86 on Jan. 22.
- John Reilly died at age 84, on Jan. 10, 2021.
“If you love your job, you haven’t worked a day in your life” — Tommy Lasorda
- Tommy Lasorda died at 93
“The secret point of money and power in America is neither the things that money can buy nor power for power’s sake… but absolute personal freedom, mobility, privacy” — Joan Didion
- Joan Didion died at 87 on December 23, 2021
“Universal education is not only a moral imperative but an economic necessity, to pave the way toward making many more nations self-sufficient and self-sustaining” — Desmond Tutu
- Desmond Tutu died at 90 on December 26, 2021
“Destroying forest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal” — Edward O. Wilson
- Edward O. Wilson died at 92 on December 27, 2021
“Sports has always been a pass-through. You pay for something, and then you pass it through to television, you pass it through to advertisers, or you pass it through to season-ticket holders, luxury boxes and then the fans. Then it all adds up, and you take in more than you pass out” — John Madden
- John Madden died at 85 on December 28, 2021
“American families cannot compete with billionaires. Our involvement in government should not be dependent on our bank account balances” — Harry Reid
- Harry Reid died at 82 on December 28, 2021
“I’m just happy as a lark having a good health. People say are you thinking about retiring, I don’t have time to think about retiring” — Betty White
- Betty White died at 99 on December 31, 2021