Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money or poverty. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching at bottom.
- Meaning of Quentin R. Bufogle Money Quote: saying when the choice is being famous or being wealthy, take the wealth. Quentin R. Bufogle said: …
- Meaning of Stuart Aken Money Quote: saying money nourishes and grows things where it is distributed well
- Meaning of Maya Angelou Money Quote: saying there is a need to find grace to accept and share a gift
- Meaning of Pindar Money Quote: saying Giving gifts with affection makes small gifts bigger
- Meaning of John Rogers Money Quote: saying A Bank is a profit-making business that operates in the interest of shareholders