Donald Trump Money Quotes
- So the answer is before the election, I’ll release. And I’d like to release. But really, you learn very little from a tax return. You know, I’ve released my financials, and my financials show tremendous numbers, very little debt, you don’t learn very much from your tax returns
- “In interview I told @AP that my taxes are under routine audit and I would release my tax returns when audit is complete, not after election!”
In interview I told @AP that my taxes are under routine audit and I would release my tax returns when audit is complete, not after election!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 11, 2016
I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017
- I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid
- And remember the $5 billion website? 5 billion we spent on a website, and to this day it doesn’t work. A $5 billion dollar website? I have so many websites. I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a website. It costs me $3
- “They will reimburse us for the cost of the wall. That will happen, whether it’s a tax or a payment — probably less likely that it’s a payment, but it will happen”
- “Well, basically, this would be a one-time tax, 14.25 percent against people with a net worth of over 10 million, It would pay off in its entirety the national debt of $5.7 trillion, and you’d save $200 billion a year”
- “The plan I am proposing today does not involve smoke and mirrors, phony numbers, financial gimmicks, or the usual economic chicanery you usually find in Disneyland-on-the-Potomac”
- “By my calculations, 1 percent of Americans, who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country, would be affected by my plan, the other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes”
- “Personally this plan would cost me hundreds of millions of dollars, but in all honesty, it’s worth it”
- “Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation, an education system flush with cash but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge”
- “The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed all across the world”
- “[We] spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay. We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon”
- “For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered, but the jobs left. And the factories closed“
- “We are in a big, fat, ugly bubble.” – 9/26/16
- “I’m very proud [of Dow 20,000]. Now we have to go up, up, up” – 1/25/17
- The world was gloomy before I won – there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!
- Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation, an education system flush with cash but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge”
- My whole life has been money. I want money. I want money. Greedy, I was greedy, greedy. I want more money, more money.”
- A wonderful woman came jup to me at one of the events and she said, “Mr Trump I love you, I’m going to vote for you, but please don’t say you’re gonna make us rich again, that doesn’t sound good. I said it sounds good to me! We can’t be great unless we’re gonna make ourselves rich again. We have to make ourselves rich.
- Nobody knows banking better than I do
- [Clinton] complains about how I’ve used tax laws of this country to my benefit. Then I ask a simple question: Why didn’t she ever try to change those laws so I couldn’t use them?
- I’ve also noticed the very nasty commercials you do on me in so many ways, which I don’t do on you. Maybe I’m trying to save the money
- It’s called OPM. I do that all the time in business. It’s called other people’s money. There’s nothing like doing things with other people’s money. Because it takes, the risk, you get a good chunk of it and it takes the risk
- I had great timing … I took, you know, a lot of money out of Atlantic City, which is what I’m supposed to do. I’m a business person
- I don’t have to believe in Feng Shui, I do it because it makes me money
- As much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders — and it would be an easy payday — I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be
- There’s one more thing that we must do to make America wealthy again, and you have to be wealthy in order to be great, I’m sorry to say
- I’m raising money for the party, and I’ll do well. But the whole system is crazy. To spend $2 billion or $1 billion … I just don’t know why you need that much money
- First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?
- I am the king of debt I do love debt. I love debt. I love playing with it
- When I fly on that big plane, I’m paying for it — I’m not having Goldman Sachs pay for it
“We are in a big, fat, ugly bubble.”
— Donald Trump – 9/26/16
“I’m very proud [of Dow 20,000]. Now we have to go up, up, up”
— Donald Trump – 1/25/17
The world was gloomy before I won – there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 26, 2016
- Millions of dollars being spent on false TV ads by special interest groups who own Rubio & Cruz. When you see them think of your puppet POLS
- The special interests and people who control our politicians (puppets) are spending $25 million on misleading and fraudulent T.V. ads on me
- Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day
- I have not heard any of the pundits or commentators discussing the fact that I spent FAR LESS MONEY on the win than Hillary on the loss!
- If we could have spent that $4 trillion in the United States to fix our roads, our bridges, and all of the other problems, our airports and all of the other problems we have, we would have been a lot better off
- They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,” those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each
- We have by far the richest campaign maybe ever launched. I have more money than anybody who ever did this
- I would let people making hundreds of millions of dollars-a-year pay some tax, because right now they are paying very little tax and I think it’s outrageous
- Well, I think fair tax is okay. And I think flat tax is okay. But, I think the simplest thing to get approved is just the simplification of the existing [tax code]
- All they do is fundraise. They don’t really govern. They just fundraise. Their whole life is raising money
- They win their election, then they take one day off and then the next day they start fundraising
- I will tell you that our system is broken. I give to many people, I give to everybody, when they call I give, and you know what? When I need something from them, two years, three years later, I call, they are there for me
- I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers
- You can’t be too greedy
- Money Word “UnPresidented”
- Money may not grow from trees, but it does grow from talent, hard work, and brains – Think Like a Billionaire
- Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying your work, you’re in the wrong job — Think Like A Billionaire
- Your money should be at work at all times. Even in the worst economy, there is no excuse – Think Like a Billionaire