“If you’re a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you”
— Mick Mulvaney
“Washington has worked for people who can write big campaign checks & hire armies of lobbyists. But the Trump Admin doesn’t even have the decency to be embarrassed for blatant corruption” — Elizabeth Warren
Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching below. Find results by tags!
- Anne Lamott Money Quote saying ethics and character are something we learn by seeing them practiced - some parents raise kids to donate to the …
- Bill Winters Money Quote saying digital crime is increasingly sophisticated and the bad guys appear to be winning at money laundering
- Nelson Mandela Money Quote saying we have created poverty by our own decisions and actions and we can change those to eradicate poverty
- William Blake Money Quote saying any thief could be said to be in financial distress, but that need for money can't be said to cause …
- Marcus Aurelius Money Quote saying when poverty prevents basic necessities, it inevitably births crime to meet those necessities