Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching below. Find results by tags too!
- Bill Maher Money Quote saying financial institutions must protect electronic fraud like identity theft just as they must protect our money against bank robbers
- Vera Nazarian Money Quote saying that money as a metaphor could be a fire that to be properly put to use, must be controlled and …
- John F. Kennedy Money Quote saying in jest that his father wanted to get his money's worth in buying an election and didn't want him …
- John F. Kennedy Money Quote saying the perks of the job of U.S. President are significant and he appreciated them
- Amy Dacyczyn Money Quote saying it's possible to be creative about how to enjoy things without spending money if resourceful enough