“[Fascists] in their insatiable greed for money and the power which money gives, do not hesitate surreptitiously to evade the laws designed to safeguard the public from monopolistic extortion”
— Henry A. Wallace
With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power
— Henry A. Wallace
Money and finance is evolving currency & financial technology (fintech), changing business, banks & banking regulations. A single sentence quip or quote from a senator, judge, author or comedian can summarize otherwise dense economic policy and clarify public opinion on the economy. Wall Street money quotes from government, bankers and financial regulators on where money, currency and banking are going.
Find Money Quotes Here: Search Money Quotations from the Rich, Powerful & Famous – Politicians, Comedians, Bankers, Investors and Celebrities have said some outrageous, sometimes hilarious or clueless things about money. You can even see biblical money quotes by searching below. Find results by tags!
- Elizabeth Warren Money Quote saying Trump Administration cabinet officials seem unconcerned about public perception of corruption they they have clearly earned
- John Steinbeck Money Quote saying bank must constantly grow in profit and can't stop without dying - profit and growth is their reason to exist
- Adam Schiff Money Quote saying corruption is strikingly transparent for Mick Mulvaney when telling bankers that lobbyists who contribute can be heard by members of …
- Mick Mulvaney Money Quote saying blatantly what we all fear - money buys access and allows only those who pay to play in politics
- Dave Ramsey Money Quote saying the definition of the word 'Rich' is very different for every individual and will depend on the mindset about the …